1) Minimum 9 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 3 pages
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 3 pages
Part 5: minimum 1page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 2: Minimum 6 references per part not older than 5 years (Blogs and encyclopedias are not admitted)
Part 4: Minimum 6 references per part not older than 5 years (Blogs and encyclopedias are not admitted)
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Community Nursing
You are a school nurse in a middle school when Jamal comes to the nurse’s office requesting medication for a headache. You notice that his eyes are red, and it appears as if he has been crying. You ask if he is hurt, but he denies it. The phone rings in the office, and a teacher tells you that a female student has approached her concerned about Jamal. The teacher tells you that Jamal sent her a text message saying that he flunked his biology examination and wished he was dead.
1. If Jamal shared with you a suicide plan that includes harming himself with a weapon, what would be your first nursing intervention?
2. What educational program would you develop for the middle school to educate students about ways to cope with stress and how to respond if a friend needs support?
Part 2: Community Nursing 2
Topic: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
a. Introduction (general)
b. Introduction of the disease / problem
c. Signs and symptoms and diagnosis of the disease
d. Factors that may have contributed to the emergence or reemergence of this infectious diseases
e. Mention the goals of Healthy People 2020 to reduce this infection / Prevention and control of the disease / Infection Control Guidelines.
f. CDC (priority for public health) response to this specific infectious disease
g. Thought about emerging antibiotic -resistant microorganisms
h. Role as a community health nurse
i. Explain 3 Research studies (eviewed journal articles) about Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
Part 3: Complementary nursing
Topic: Shamans, Faith and Prayer
1. Do you consider yourself a spiritual or religious person? Explain why?
2. What is the importance of your faith in your daily life?
Part 4: Crisis Nursing Intervention
1. What is PTSD?
3. Diagnostic criteria / Categorization
4. Physiological Responses
5. Maladaptive Patterns
6. Interventions / Treatments (pharmacological and non-pharmacological)
7. Other considerations in the management of _________ (including but not limited to management of behaviors, family considerations, challenges in the care of patients with this disorder.
Part 5: Nursing and aging
Topic: Mobility and Neurologic Function
1. Describing two (2) of the normal age-related changes that produce challenges in maintaining physical activity in the elderly.
a. Discuss two (2) physical activities that can enhance health in this population about point 1.
2. Identify two (2) signs and symptoms of TIA versus CVA.
a. How are your interventions the same or different?
Hi there! Click one of our representatives below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.