Hello world!July 12, 2018
What types of advocacy exist for nurses today? Certainly we can see how there are many ways and different groups to advocate for as a nurse.
Definition of Advocate:
- Defends or promotes the rights of others.
- Changes systems to meet the needs of others.
- Empowers and promotes self-determination in others.
- Promotes autonomy of diverse cultures.
- Ensures respect, equality, and dignity for others.
- Cares for the humanness of all.
- Examine the term advocate as defined above, and think of how advocacy can be demonstrated in everyday practice.
- Select at least three (3) of the factors that make up the definition and give a very specific explanation of how you or someone you know has demonstrated they were/are an advocate.
- Your paper should be:
- Typed according to APA style for margins, formatting and spacing standards
- Typed into a Microsoft Word document
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code "Newclient"